Re: [BCD396XT] Backlight functions

  • J. Newell
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 30, 2009
      What it lacks in browsability it makes up for in searchability.  You can use the search function to find things that might be hard to find in paper (especially since although there is a very detailed table of contents, there's no index :D )  The manual is several notches above the usual stanard for scanners - kudos to Uniden.

      John Newell