Re: [BCD396XT] Update Released

  • Milton Engle
    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 11, 2013
      Overall I'm impressed with the improvement that the latest firmware
      provides. It is a noticable improvement when the unit is used in fixed
      locations and makes some improvement in mobile situations. I find on one
      local system that there are still locations where the scanner will not
      decode the digital bitstream, this may be unique to this particular system.

      I'm hoping that Uniden will QUICKLY release this firmware for the 996XT.

      (PLEASE {PLEASE} PLEASE)

      Milt
      N3LTQ