Charlotte NC

  • JON
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      Hi all, is anyone in NC? I am trying to figure out how to set up my scanner for Viper and Mecklenburg county mostly. I also want to add various parts of the rest of the state, so as I travel I can scan the area.

      Also trying to figure up the GPS setup for everything. I'm new to this, the p25 stuff and GPS setup. Interesting to try to figure out, I must say