BCD396XT Firmware Update

  • kenstark@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2013
      I did this firmware upgrade on two of my 396XT's, and found

      This firmware upgrade not only the easiest upgrades I've done

      to these radios, or the other Uniden radios I own, but it is the first

      time I can say that the P25 Voice Quality is finally useable for me when
      listening in on North Carolina VIPER.

      Thank you (Paul) Uniden!

      Thanks.......and Keep Safe!
      Ken StarkW4KJS/ WQCB806/ WPC4KJS/ KNC4GS