Re: FreeSCAN

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 7, 2013
      If Rob is the guy with the payware, I'd take issue. The current release removed the capability to have multiple priority channels in a group of simplex and repeater channels. The previous versions allowed you to do that, as well as Freescan. When they finally got back to me, he tried to tell me that you never could have multiples. If that's the case, someone had better tell my radio to stop doing it. Obviously, not entirely sure of the radio's capabilities. Still haven't heard a response back a month on.

      To be honest, the more I use it, the more I prefer the free one.

      Matt Collins