Arkansas

  • ericfatherree
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2013
      Does anyone live in Arkansas and tried getting the AWIN Systems working. They were pre programed in the scanner but ended up deleting them and re programing sites due to no ctrl channel being located. It seems to pick up an ctrl channel now but some of the channels do not ever talk and they should be "Troop G, Nevada Co Dispatch" ect.

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013
        Is that a P25 system or a Motorola system? If the latter, you need to
        program the tables in if it has been rebanded.

        Joe M.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 7, 2013
          I see it's a P25 system. Make sure you programmed it as such. Since it
          is a P25 system you don't need to worry about the tables.

          Joe M.