P25 scanning

  • ericfatherree
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2013
      My scanner does not seem to be scanning the P25 towers. If I press hold and scroll to that channel it seems to work "sometimes" we have tested it with AWIN Radios and it does not seem to pick up some of the channels listed. I have checked the codes with radioreference and they seem to be the same as what I have programed. When I press scan it scanns my two conv systems. Systems are as followed

      AWIN
      Conv 1
      Conv 2

      It will show on the display the conv 1 and conv 2 while scanning.

      Thanks in Advance.