Re: [BCD396XT] BCD396XT

    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 5, 2013
      Not only can you do that, as others have mentioned, but if you have a
      city that has multiple trunk system types, you can put them "on the same
      button" (same SQK) and enable/disable them both at the same time. You
      can't do that on the 97.

      Joe M.

      worksntv@... wrote:
      > I am thinking of replacing my Radio Shack pro 97 with the Uniden BCD396XT.
      >
      > The neat thing about the Pro 97 is that I can separate various counties by
      > banks. Can something similar be done with the 396xt?
      >
      > Also which computer program should I choose?
      >

      > 73'
      >
      > Bob Reynolds
      > WB3DYE

    • Don Curtis
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 2, 2014
        You need a program like ARC or Freescan that know the proper commands to
        read the radio's programming and convert that into a file (s) that ARC or
        Freescan can use to let you change or update the programmed frequencies,
        systems and groups.

        There are no "files" on the radio.

        Don