Re: Firmware Release

  • awbuckleynj
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 5, 2013
      I can't get onto the site either. I hope this update goes live soon.

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" wrote:

      > for some reason their site is EXTREMELY slow, even on a normal day. I wish they would update their server or something. But not complaining here, just saying...
      > Maybe after someone gets it, they can put it up on the forum files section here. If that is OK with the boss (UPMan)
      > Happy New Year everyone,
      > Bob

    • Jerry Mader
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 5, 2013
        that's what I'm hoping too.
        I have a screen reader that I use and that site is a bit slow so it makes my screen reader go nuts.
        Is there any way i could ask that the file be uploaded to the files section along with the new BC VUP utility?
        Thanks
        Jerry mader