Re: [BCD396XT] BCD396XT

  • Clark Rennie
    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 5, 2013
      Yes, you can separate Counties and much more. Most if not all the
      programming software packages have trial versions, try them and then you
      decide.

      Clark

      At 10:49 AM 1/5/2013, you wrote:

      >I am thinking of replacing my Radio Shack pro 97 with the Uniden BCD396XT.
      >
      >The neat thing about the Pro 97 is that I can separate various counties by
      >banks. Can something similar be done with the 396xt?
      >
      >Also which computer program should I choose?
      >

      >73'
      >
      >Bob Reynolds
      >WB3DYE
    • Don Curtis
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 2, 2014
        You need a program like ARC or Freescan that know the proper commands to
        read the radio's programming and convert that into a file (s) that ARC or
        Freescan can use to let you change or update the programmed frequencies,
        systems and groups.

        There are no "files" on the radio.

        Don