Re: [BCD396XT] BCD396XT

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 5, 2013
      Yes. Every system is its own "system" in the scanner. You can have up to 500 systems programmed into the scanner. You can assign any of 100 System Quick Keys (SKQs) to a system (or Site for trunked systems) and quickly turn on/off scanning for a system/site or group of systems/sites by entering the SQK.

      UpMan

    • Don Curtis
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 2, 2014
        You need a program like ARC or Freescan that know the proper commands to
        read the radio's programming and convert that into a file (s) that ARC or
        Freescan can use to let you change or update the programmed frequencies,
        systems and groups.

        There are no "files" on the radio.

        Don