BCD396XT

  • worksntv@aol.com
    Message 1 of 49 , Jan 5, 2013
      I am thinking of replacing my Radio Shack pro 97 with the Uniden BCD396XT.

      The neat thing about the Pro 97 is that I can separate various counties by
      banks. Can something similar be done with the 396xt?

      Also which computer program should I choose?

      73'

      Bob Reynolds
      WB3DYE

    • Don Curtis
      Message 49 of 49 , Dec 2, 2014
        You need a program like ARC or Freescan that know the proper commands to
        read the radio's programming and convert that into a file (s) that ARC or
        Freescan can use to let you change or update the programmed frequencies,
        systems and groups.

        There are no "files" on the radio.

        Don