Re: [BCD396XT] Firmware Release

  • Bob
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 5, 2013
      for some reason their site is EXTREMELY slow, even on a normal day. I wish they would update their server or something. But not complaining here, just saying...
      Maybe after someone gets it, they can put it up on the forum files section here. If that is OK with the boss (UPMan)
      Happy New Year everyone,
      Bob

      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 5, 2013
        I can't get onto the site either. I hope this update goes live soon.

        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Bob" wrote:

        > for some reason their site is EXTREMELY slow, even on a normal day. I wish they would update their server or something. But not complaining here, just saying...
        > Maybe after someone gets it, they can put it up on the forum files section here. If that is OK with the boss (UPMan)
        > Happy New Year everyone,
        > Bob

      • Jerry Mader
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 5, 2013
          that's what I'm hoping too.
          I have a screen reader that I use and that site is a bit slow so it makes my screen reader go nuts.
          Is there any way i could ask that the file be uploaded to the files section along with the new BC VUP utility?
          Thanks
          Jerry mader