Re: [BCD396XT] Firmware Release?

  • Jerry Mader
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 3, 2013
      I agree.I Can't wait for the new firmware, lol I wanna see how well it improves the audio.
      Later
      jerry Madder
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 4, 2013
        From
        http://forums.radioreference.com/uniden-scanners/256657-please-read-upcoming-396xt-firmware-update-3.html#post1886772

        The release date is _Monday_.
        So as in the many last firmware updates the download site(s) will be
        overwhelmed for a couple days to the point you wont be able to get it.
        As in the past if some one gets it upload it to the group FILES section
        as has been done before by others and myself?

        On 1/3/2013 7:47 PM, Jerry Mader wrote:

        > I agree.I Can't wait for the new firmware, lol I wanna see how well it
        > improves the audio.
        > Later
        > jerry Madder

      • Bob
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 5, 2013
          for some reason their site is EXTREMELY slow, even on a normal day. I wish they would update their server or something. But not complaining here, just saying...
          Maybe after someone gets it, they can put it up on the forum files section here. If that is OK with the boss (UPMan)
          Happy New Year everyone,
          Bob

          So as in the many last firmware updates the download site(s) will be
          overwhelmed for a couple days to the point you wont be able to get it.
          As in the past if some one gets it upload it to the group FILES section
          as has been done before by others and myself?

          On 1/3/2013 7:47 PM, Jerry Mader wrote:

          > I agree.I Can't wait for the new firmware, lol I wanna see how well it
          > improves the audio.
          > Later
          > jerry Madder

        • awbuckleynj
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 5, 2013
            I can't get onto the site either. I hope this update goes live soon.

            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 5, 2013
              that's what I'm hoping too.
              I have a screen reader that I use and that site is a bit slow so it makes my screen reader go nuts.
              Is there any way i could ask that the file be uploaded to the files section along with the new BC VUP utility?
              Thanks
              Jerry mader