Re: [BCD396XT] AWIN - Finding CTRL Channel

  • Milton Engle
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
      The pre-programmed stuff in all scanners is only as accurate as the sources
      used to determine it AT THE TIME IT WAS SOUGHT.

      In other words if the person setting up the pre-programmed info looked at
      say Radio Reference before a system was rebanded and dumped that information
      into the firmware of the scanner, then the information is only acdcurate
      until the system is rebanded or some other change occurs. After that it is
      just useless information that cannot be changed and serves no useful purpose
      other than to confuse first time users.

      .