Re: Service search

  • JAN FINE
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
      I think there are a bunch of BC XT users that never use the Custom
      Search with Control Channel Only.
      Great feature when traveling and your radio isn't programed for a system.
      Also on Public Service systems it tells you who the owner of the control
      channel you are monitoring is.

      Don't forget for rebanding to go into the Menu under Edit Custom Serarch.
      Select Set MOT Band Plan.
      Select Custom.
      Then Select Band Plan 1.
      Select Set Base Freq lower = 851.025 upper=854.000
      Select Set Offset = 440
      Select Spacing = 25.00 khz
    • dataman60435
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
        This is correct as i used the "Custom Search" 800mgz when traveling from Chicago to Springfield IL on I55 interstate, was hearing the ILL- Starcom Digital System Tower CC's all the way and it named the tower #'s....