Re: [BCD396XT] Service search

  • Uniden UPMan
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2012
      Service searches are not user editable.

      UpMan

      >________________________________

    • Jeffry Rehm
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 19, 2012
        However ... you can go to "custom search" and enter a lower and upper frequency limit to search based on your likes. You can set up to 10 different search paramaters.

        >Anyone know if I can change the frequency limits of the Ham service search? I would like to omit the 900 MHz portion of the search, limiting the higher frequencies to the top end of the 440 band.
        >
        >Bill

      • JAN FINE
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
          I think there are a bunch of BC XT users that never use the Custom
          Search with Control Channel Only.
          Great feature when traveling and your radio isn't programed for a system.
          Also on Public Service systems it tells you who the owner of the control
          channel you are monitoring is.

          Don't forget for rebanding to go into the Menu under Edit Custom Serarch.
          Select Set MOT Band Plan.
          Select Custom.
          Then Select Band Plan 1.
          Select Set Base Freq lower = 851.025 upper=854.000
          Select Set Offset = 440
          Select Spacing = 25.00 khz
        • dataman60435
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 20, 2012
            This is correct as i used the "Custom Search" 800mgz when traveling from Chicago to Springfield IL on I55 interstate, was hearing the ILL- Starcom Digital System Tower CC's all the way and it named the tower #'s....