Re: New to the BCD396XT scanner

  • HARLEYTAT2S
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
      Brian you rock, i will buy arc now since i already have rr account, will basic be enough or should i get pro while i'm at it?

      thank you again

      --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Guy Teague <accts@...> wrote:

      > if you join radioreference.com, then you can save off the data as a csv
      > file for import into your programming application. and many programming
      > apps such as arc-xt will import the pages from rr.com for you directly to
      > your radio. i could never have programmed a single trunk system without it
      > and i'm pretty savvy with radio programming.
      >
      > /guy (73 de kg5vt | wqpz784)

    • JAN FINE
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 2, 2012
        With FreeScan you can also import from www.radioreference.com.
      • Manny Gonzalez
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2012
          FreeSCAN is, well, free, and it supports RR db directly as well... terrific
          program

          --
          Manny Gonzalez

        • HARLEYTAT2S
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 3, 2012
            Thank you all for the answers, I went with ARC and got my BC all set...cake and i love it, much better than my old RS Pro 96 :)