Re: [BCD396XT] New to the BCD396XT scanner

  • Guy Teague
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
      if you join radioreference.com, then you can save off the data as a csv
      file for import into your programming application. and many programming
      apps such as arc-xt will import the pages from rr.com for you directly to
      your radio. i could never have programmed a single trunk system without it
      and i'm pretty savvy with radio programming.

      /guy (73 de kg5vt | wqpz784)

    • HARLEYTAT2S
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2012
        Brian you rock, i will buy arc now since i already have rr account, will basic be enough or should i get pro while i'm at it?

        thank you again

        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Guy Teague <accts@...> wrote:

        > if you join radioreference.com, then you can save off the data as a csv
        > file for import into your programming application. and many programming
        > apps such as arc-xt will import the pages from rr.com for you directly to
        > your radio. i could never have programmed a single trunk system without it
        > and i'm pretty savvy with radio programming.
        >
        > /guy (73 de kg5vt | wqpz784)

      • JAN FINE
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 2, 2012
          With FreeScan you can also import from www.radioreference.com.
        • Manny Gonzalez
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 2, 2012
            FreeSCAN is, well, free, and it supports RR db directly as well... terrific
            program

            --
            Manny Gonzalez

          • HARLEYTAT2S
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 3, 2012
              Thank you all for the answers, I went with ARC and got my BC all set...cake and i love it, much better than my old RS Pro 96 :)