396 xt will no longer receive

  • chopperguymike
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
      Signal strength no longer visable in the window, has worked fine for a year. checked ATT off, any suggestions
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
        Bad antenna?

        Joe M.

        chopperguymike wrote:
        > Signal strength no longer visable in the window, has worked fine for a year. checked ATT off, any suggestions

      • john szalay
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
          That would be my first check as well,  then the ant connection to circuit board. ( if you can.)

          > Signal strength no longer visable in the window, has worked fine for a year. checked ATT off, any suggestions

        • Jeffry Rehm
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
            Tune to your local weather channel. Usually a strong signal. See if it receives.