Uniden Web Site Down ?

  • Clark Rennie
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
      I am receiving emails about Black Friday Deals but WWW. Uniden. com seems
      to be down for two days.

      Clark
    • Rich Carlson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
        Must be you or something, works fine here.

        On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Clark Rennie <c.rennie1@...>wrote:

        > I am receiving emails about Black Friday Deals but WWW. Uniden. com seems
        > to be down for two days.
        >
        > Clark

        Rich Carlson, N9JIG

      • Dannypa_27
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
          I just tried the site on my iPhone and it pulled right up.

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Nov 22, 2012, at 4:30 PM, Rich Carlson <rich.n9jig@...> wrote:

          > WWW. Uniden. com
        • Clark Rennie
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
            I contacted Verizon Tech support and after testing, they determined that
            Verizon had the problem with Uniden.com.
            All fixed now.

            Clark

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
              Likely the website is being periodically overloaded with folks looking
              for the best Black Friday deals. Tonight (or anytime this weekend) would
              not be the best time to update your scanner's firmware.

              Joe M.