Need help

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 21, 2012
      I live in Covington, Louisiana. I go across the lake a lot and have Jefferson parish sheriffs, New Orleans Fire,Gretna EMS, NOLA EMS. EJGH EMS, WJGH EMS, Causeway Police,etc. I can get everything across the lake. However on the Northshore, I can only get JPSO Disp-1 ,2,4 NOT 3. I also cannot get NOFD at all JPFD, etc. ONLY NOPD and JPSO Disp-1, Disp.-2, Disp.-4. Also I would like to program my radio to all departments around me. Can anyone help me please. I really to listen to all channels that I listen to across the lake. Also sometimes I can get NOFD but has only happened once and goes away after a while (only when on the Northshore.)
    • Clark Rennie
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
        I am receiving emails about Black Friday Deals but WWW. Uniden. com seems
        to be down for two days.

        Clark
      • Rich Carlson
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
          Must be you or something, works fine here.

          On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Clark Rennie <c.rennie1@...>wrote:

          > I am receiving emails about Black Friday Deals but WWW. Uniden. com seems
          > to be down for two days.
          >
          > Clark

          Rich Carlson, N9JIG

        • Dannypa_27
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
            I just tried the site on my iPhone and it pulled right up.

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Nov 22, 2012, at 4:30 PM, Rich Carlson <rich.n9jig@...> wrote:

            > WWW. Uniden. com
          • Clark Rennie
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
              I contacted Verizon Tech support and after testing, they determined that
              Verizon had the problem with Uniden.com.
              All fixed now.

              Clark

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
                Likely the website is being periodically overloaded with folks looking
                for the best Black Friday deals. Tonight (or anytime this weekend) would
                not be the best time to update your scanner's firmware.

                Joe M.