enable i-call ubcd396xt

  • brian_goldjazz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
      How do I enable i-call on a motorola stystem and can I set it up in its own group.
      Do I have to but all the ID's I am intersted in in or os there a wild card setting.
      Do I have to listen in search or can I listen in scan.
      I have tried finding the i call setting direct into the scanner but cannot find a setting.
      Cheers
      Brian S
    • David
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2012
        http://www.uniden.com.au/RESOURCES_MAIN/pdfs/UBCD396XT_OM.pdf

        Pg 140

        I-Call channel (Motorola, P25 or EDACS)
        Enter the Talk Group ID in the following format:
        i{ID number}
        Press the decimal key to enter the lower-case i, then enter the ID number.
        To monitor all iCalls, enter the iCall wildcard i0 in decimal or i in HEX.