Scanning Issues

  • M E
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
      OK - apparently I did something again. I cannot scan all channels which are programmed in my scanner unless I have the function button enabled, which then only allows me to scan one channel. WTH am I doing wrong...
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2012
        You're a little vague, but do you have the System Hold function enabled?
        You can tell by the flashing HOLD icon on the display. If so, hold the
        HOLD button until it returns to normal (a couple seconds or so).

        Joe M.