Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [BCD396XT] Break in tranmission

Expand Messages
  • Bill Richardson
    Whats that? ... From: Mr. L. Harris Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Break in tranmission To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
    • 0 Attachment
      Whats that?

      --- On Sun, 11/11/12, Mr. L. Harris <95_b-body_ss@...> wrote:


      From: Mr. L. Harris <95_b-body_ss@...>
      Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Break in tranmission
      To: "BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com" <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Sunday, November 11, 2012, 6:08 AM



       



      I forgot about the CCDND  mode ,,  ;-)

       
       
      __________________________________________________________
      "Faith is . . . the conviction of things not seen" (Heb. 11:1).

      >________________________________
      > From: MCH <mch@...>
      >To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
      >Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 5:06 AM
      >Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Break in tranmission
      >
      >

      >Make sure Weather Priority and Channel Priority are turned off.
      >
      >Also, if you are using Close Call, make sure it's in the CC DND mode
      >(Close Call Do Not Disturb).
      >
      >Joe M.
      >
      >Bill Richardson wrote:
      >> Hello,maybe someone can help me.When i am listening to transmissions there seems to be a break or short delay in the middle of the transmission like something is on .It is very irratating.Its kind of like a dual whach or something but i cant figure it out.Can someone help?
      >> Thanks
      >>
      >> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      >>
      >>
      >>
      >> ------------------------------------
      >>
      >> Yahoo! Groups Links
      >>
      >>
      >>
      >>
      >
      >
      >
      >

      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]








      [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
    • Bill Richardson
      I think it is the weather priority.How do I turn that off?  Thanks MCH ... From: MCH Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Break in tranmission To:
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
      • 0 Attachment
        I think it is the weather priority.How do I turn that off?  Thanks MCH

        --- On Sun, 11/11/12, MCH <mch@...> wrote:


        From: MCH <mch@...>
        Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Break in tranmission
        To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sunday, November 11, 2012, 6:05 AM



         



        Make sure Weather Priority and Channel Priority are turned off.

        Also, if you are using Close Call, make sure it's in the CC DND mode
        (Close Call Do Not Disturb).

        Joe M.

        Bill Richardson wrote:
        > Hello,maybe someone can help me.When i am listening to transmissions there seems to be a break or short delay in the middle of the transmission like something is on .It is very irratating.Its kind of like a dual whach or something but i cant figure it out.Can someone help?
        > Thanks
        >
        > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
        >
        >
        >
        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups Links
        >
        >
        >
        >







        [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
      • MCH
        MENU button WX OPERATION WX ALT PRIORITY (select the OFF option) Joe M.
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
        • 0 Attachment
          MENU button
          WX OPERATION
          WX ALT PRIORITY
          (select the OFF option)

          Joe M.

          Bill Richardson wrote:
          > I think it is the weather priority.How do I turn that off? Thanks MCH
          >
          > --- On Sun, 11/11/12, MCH <mch@...> wrote:
          >
          >
          > From: MCH <mch@...>
          > Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Break in tranmission
          > To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
          > Date: Sunday, November 11, 2012, 6:05 AM
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > Make sure Weather Priority and Channel Priority are turned off.
          >
          > Also, if you are using Close Call, make sure it's in the CC DND mode
          > (Close Call Do Not Disturb).
          >
          > Joe M.
          >
          > Bill Richardson wrote:
          >> Hello,maybe someone can help me.When i am listening to transmissions there seems to be a break or short delay in the middle of the transmission like something is on .It is very irratating.Its kind of like a dual whach or something but i cant figure it out.Can someone help?
          >> Thanks
          >>
          >> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          >>
          >>
          >>
          >> ------------------------------------
          >>
          >> Yahoo! Groups Links
          >>
          >>
          >>
          >>
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
          >
          >
          >
          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > Yahoo! Groups Links
          >
          >
          >
          >
          > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
          >
          >
          > No virus found in this incoming message.
          > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
          > Version: 9.0.930 / Virus Database: 2441.1.1/5388 - Release Date: 11/11/12 02:59:00
          >
        • MCH
          If you mean the acronym, it s in the quoted text. If you mean what it does, it eliminates the sampling of CC when receiving a transmission. Joe M.
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
          • 0 Attachment
            If you mean the acronym, it's in the quoted text.

            If you mean what it does, it eliminates the
            sampling of CC when receiving a transmission.

            Joe M.

            Bill Richardson wrote:
            > Whats that?
            >
            > --- On Sun, 11/11/12, Mr. L. Harris <95_b-body_ss@...> wrote:
            >
            >
            > From: Mr. L. Harris <95_b-body_ss@...>
            > Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Break in tranmission
            > To: "BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com" <BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com>
            > Date: Sunday, November 11, 2012, 6:08 AM
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > I forgot about the CCDND mode ,, ;-)
            >
            >
            >
            > __________________________________________________________
            > "Faith is . . . the conviction of things not seen" (Heb. 11:1).
            >
            >> ________________________________
            >> From: MCH <mch@...>
            >> To: BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com
            >> Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2012 5:06 AM
            >> Subject: Re: [BCD396XT] Break in tranmission
            >>
            >>
            >>
            >> Make sure Weather Priority and Channel Priority are turned off.
            >>
            >> Also, if you are using Close Call, make sure it's in the CC DND mode
            >> (Close Call Do Not Disturb).
            >>
            >> Joe M.
            >>
            >> Bill Richardson wrote:
            >>> Hello,maybe someone can help me.When i am listening to transmissions there seems to be a break or short delay in the middle of the transmission like something is on .It is very irratating.Its kind of like a dual whach or something but i cant figure it out.Can someone help?
            >>> Thanks
            >>>
            >>> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            >>>
            >>>
            >>>
            >>> ------------------------------------
            >>>
            >>> Yahoo! Groups Links
            >>>
            >>>
            >>>
            >>>
            >>
            >>
            >>
            >
            > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
            >
            >
            >
            > ------------------------------------
            >
            > Yahoo! Groups Links
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
            >
            >
            > No virus found in this incoming message.
            > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
            > Version: 9.0.930 / Virus Database: 2441.1.1/5388 - Release Date: 11/11/12 02:59:00
            >
          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.