Re: [BCD396XT] Break in tranmission

  • Mr. L. Harris
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
      I believe that is the "Priority " setting.  I Believe you go to the channel setting and turn priortiy off for the individual channel its set to on for

      hope this helps

      >________________________________

    • Mr. L. Harris
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
        I forgot about the CCDND  mode ,,  ;-)

        "Faith is . . . the conviction of things not seen" (Heb. 11:1).

        >________________________________

      • Bill Richardson
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
          Whats that?

          "Faith is . . . the conviction of things not seen" (Heb. 11:1).

          >________________________________

        • Bill Richardson
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
            I think it is the weather priority.How do I turn that off?  Thanks MCH

            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
              MENU button
              WX OPERATION
              WX ALT PRIORITY
              (select the OFF option)

              Joe M.

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
                If you mean the acronym, it's in the quoted text.

                If you mean what it does, it eliminates the
                sampling of CC when receiving a transmission.

                Joe M.