Break in tranmission

  • Bill Richardson
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 10, 2012
      Hello,maybe someone can help me.When i am listening to transmissions there seems to be a break or short delay in the middle of the transmission like something is on .It is very irratating.Its kind of like a dual whach or something but i cant figure it out.Can someone help?
      Thanks

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
        Make sure Weather Priority and Channel Priority are turned off.

        Also, if you are using Close Call, make sure it's in the CC DND mode
        (Close Call Do Not Disturb).

        Joe M.

        Bill Richardson wrote:
        > Hello,maybe someone can help me.When i am listening to transmissions there seems to be a break or short delay in the middle of the transmission like something is on .It is very irratating.Its kind of like a dual whach or something but i cant figure it out.Can someone help?
        > Thanks

      • Mr. L. Harris
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
          I believe that is the "Priority " setting.  I Believe you go to the channel setting and turn priortiy off for the individual channel its set to on for

          hope this helps

          >________________________________

        • Mr. L. Harris
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
            I forgot about the CCDND  mode ,,  ;-)

            "Faith is . . . the conviction of things not seen" (Heb. 11:1).

            >________________________________

          • Bill Richardson
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
              Whats that?

              "Faith is . . . the conviction of things not seen" (Heb. 11:1).

              >________________________________

            • Bill Richardson
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
                I think it is the weather priority.How do I turn that off?  Thanks MCH

                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
                  MENU button
                  WX OPERATION
                  WX ALT PRIORITY
                  (select the OFF option)

                  Joe M.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 11, 2012
                    If you mean the acronym, it's in the quoted text.

                    If you mean what it does, it eliminates the
                    sampling of CC when receiving a transmission.

                    Joe M.