Re: [BCD396XT] Re: Pin Plug Additional...

  • Lance Star
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2012
      Alex,
      I was thinking of doing that.  Radio Shack's connector series has a loose spec from what I read on Wikipedia.
      Do you have part numbers from mouser and digikey?  That would be helpful.
      Thanks again,
      -Lance

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2012
        I don't have the part numbers but both sites have good search engines that filter by specification so you'll be able to find the parts pretty easily.