Re: [BCD396XT] Re: What the heck????

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2012
      I can't see how a "hosed" system would cause that. It could be a bad
      cell, but I don't know if "TNTM" (he didn't post his name) tried the
      charger with or without the cells.

      It definitely sounds like something is wrong in the power system.

      If I had to make an educated guess, I might even guess the CPU. That
      brings up an interesting possibility: Do you have the latest firmware?
      If not, try uploading the latest. It's remotely possible it could be
      corrupted firmware.

      Joe M.

      Don.Curtis@... wrote:
      > Oh yea, reset too. Thete may be a hosed system in it.
      >
      > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

    • Scannerman
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2012
        Also try a new set of batteries just to rule them out as well. I hope you
        get it fixed and don't have to send it in for repair. Lots of good tips
        given, try those tips first and see what happens. Hopefully you can narrow
        it down to something simple.

        Take care,
        Joe