Thanks guys

  • TrkNTrlrMan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2012
      @ Paul, thanks I think your right, really ticks me off, one month past warranty.... I think something is rotten in texas, but oh well...
      @ Don, You wern't paying attention Tried it on the charger no help, cleared it and reloaded it, nada...

      So, Monday I call Uniden, and get it shipped off... Like I really needed to spend the money, Unfortunatly Social Security doesn't cover those things....hehehhehehe Medical may cover it once I get the BILL tho....heheheheheh I see another heart attack coming on...hehhehhe
      I don't think they're built to Military Specs...Unfortunatly....

      Good Luck Guys...
    • Fred Chase
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2012
        If you go to the Uniden web site under support you can fill out a repair form to print and include with the scanner when you return it. Their flat repair rate is $49.50 plus an additional $10.00 for return shipping.

        I recently returned a BC898T to them to have the damaged front panel/case replaced. I shipped it to them via UPS. They return by USPS. At one time the front panel was available thru their parts dept., but is no longer available. However, it was available thru their repair dept. It took about 3 weeks total time from the day I shipped the unit to them until I got it back.