Re: What the heck????

  • Don.Curtis@att.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 19, 2012
      Remove the batteries, and try to run from the charger only.

    • Don.Curtis@att.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 19, 2012
        Oh yea, reset too. Thete may be a hosed system in it.

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 2012
          I can't see how a "hosed" system would cause that. It could be a bad
          cell, but I don't know if "TNTM" (he didn't post his name) tried the
          charger with or without the cells.

          It definitely sounds like something is wrong in the power system.

          If I had to make an educated guess, I might even guess the CPU. That
          brings up an interesting possibility: Do you have the latest firmware?
          If not, try uploading the latest. It's remotely possible it could be
          corrupted firmware.

          Joe M.

          Don.Curtis@... wrote:
          > Oh yea, reset too. Thete may be a hosed system in it.
          >
          > Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4GLTE smartphone

        • Scannerman
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 21, 2012
            Also try a new set of batteries just to rule them out as well. I hope you
            get it fixed and don't have to send it in for repair. Lots of good tips
            given, try those tips first and see what happens. Hopefully you can narrow
            it down to something simple.

            Take care,
            Joe