Re: [BCD396XT] Firmware

  • Clark Rennie
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 18, 2012
      Go here
      http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BCD396XTFirmwareUpdate

      Clark

      At 08:21 AM 10/18/2012, you wrote:

      >Anyone know what the current firmware version is for the BCD396XT??
      >
      >Thanks

    • Bruce
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 14, 2013
        Hello to all I'm new at this group and also new to the BCD396XT still trying to figure out on my own how it all work .but I have a question I did learn how to update the new firmware But my question is

        What does the new update do that the 1.10 didnt ?
      • David Johnson
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 14, 2013
          I just purchased a 996XT to complement my 396XT.

          As a first step, I went to the Uniden web site to download the latest firmware. It isn't there. The support web site is pathetic with the 396XT and 996XT not even listed on the downloads page.

          Does anyone have a link to the 996XT firmware page please?
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 15, 2013
            Improves P25 reception on LSM systems.

            Joe M.

            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 15, 2013
              I'm not sure if there have been any updates to the 996XT.

              Although there is a chance there will be one similar
              to the 396XT update that was released recently.

              Joe M.

              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 15, 2013
                Go here
                http://info.uniden.com/twiki/bin/view/UnidenMan4/BCD996XTFirmwareUpdate