Re: [BCD396XT] Re: more operational mishaps ...

  • Guy Teague
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 9, 2012
      one year in the heat and flies of wa (navcommsta harold e holt @exmouth)
      addled me, mate. ain't been same since ... [g]

      /guy (73 de kg5vt | wqpz784)

    • Frank Calabrese
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 9, 2012
        That's WA as in Western Australia - Not Washington

        Frank - a Sandgroper :-)

        > You should try your hand at novel writing
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Doug VK2XLJ

      • Eric Knippert
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 9, 2012
          On 10/9/2012 6:18 PM, Frank Calabrese wrote:

          > That's WA as in Western Australia - Not Washington

          Otherwise known as W.A.
        • alan
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 10, 2012
            On Wed 10-Oct-2012 12:18 PM, Frank Calabrese wrote:

            > That's WA as in Western Australia - Not Washington
            >
            > Frank - a Sandgroper :-)

            What are you doing over here Frank? I thought you were
            more into politics :)
            Small world; it sure is
            UBCD 396XT user
          • Frank Calabrese
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 10, 2012
              On Wed 10-Oct-2012 12:18 PM, Frank Calabrese wrote:

              > That's WA as in Western Australia - Not Washington
              >
              > Frank - a Sandgroper :-)

              Multitasking - and the two can co-exsist during live telecasts :-) especially the IFB frequencies :_)

              Frank