Messed up

  • hb_mcmillan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2012
      I have so messed up my BCD396xt. I had to begin from the beginning. 1st question. I need to set it to Indiana SAFE-T. It is now scanning Alaska. Can someone send me simple directions. Thanks Hunter
    • Paul Opitz
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2012
        http://info.uniden.com/twiki/pub/publish/usingpreloadedsystems.html

        Note, however, that the preloaded system is several years old and may not still
        be accurate enough to actually work.