Re: new feature startup quickkeys behavior?

  • gteague
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2012
      thanks paul! i know you know i work in arlington because i'm still using your very useful 'trinity blvd shortcut' to get there on weekdays! can't thank you enough for that one ...

      yeah, i was envisioning being able to expand this feature so that i could do a startup key that would include (for example) arlington, cowboys stadium and ut which otherwise, being separate systems, would all need to be activated and deactivated manually.

      the worst aspect of this brilliant scanner for me is my memory is going south with age and i just cannot keep more than a few systems with their associated groups in my head. i've tried various quick ref methods, but it's nearly as fast to scroll through the systems to find the group you want to activate as it is to break out the iphone and pull up a text file to look it up. i would investigate any methods anyone has to offer as to how to carry a map of your bandplan and access it quickly.

      /guy (73 de kg5vt)