Re: Battery Size

  • gteague
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 25, 2012
      i know this is an old thread, but i'm working my way through the messages and this seems to be the first one.

      i read the same review and it concerned me enough that i only ordered a 4-pack of these 2400mah imedion batteries to start with. but i just now tried them in my new 396xt and they fit less tightly than the uniden supplied 2300mah cells. hot out of the charger they might be a little tighter but i'm no longer concerned and i plan to order more of these so i'll have 3 or 4 sets of them that i can rotate in and out of the maha charger.

      /guy (73 de kg5vt)