Re: [BCD396XT] Scan range limits

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2012
      Set up a 'Custom Search' using the following menu selections:

      Menu button
      Search For...
      Edit Custom
      (select one of the 10 search slots)

      From there, you can edit the name, range, and all the other options.

      When you are done, us the following:
      Menu button
      Search For...
      Custom Search

      and make sure you only have the slot you set up selected using the
      keypad. Press the numbers to enable/disable slots.

      Joe M.