Scan range limits

  • glg-swl7687@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2012
      Hi Group,

      I would like to setup a scan range limit in my 396xt, like 250Mhz to 360Mhz as an example.
      Only scanning between 250Mhz and 360Mhz.

      How does one complete this? How do I load in the mode I want to use, WFn as an example?

      Thanks for your comments.

      Greg
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2012
        Greg,

        You will need to go into the menu and scroll down into the search menu.
        Scroll down to edit custom search. From there you can set up a new search range,
        including lower and upper limit, step size, and mode. You can even name it if you
        want.

        Hope this helps and you find something really interesting...

        -Lance

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2012
          Set up a 'Custom Search' using the following menu selections:

          Menu button
          Search For...
          Edit Custom
          (select one of the 10 search slots)

          From there, you can edit the name, range, and all the other options.

          When you are done, us the following:
          Menu button
          Search For...
          Custom Search

          and make sure you only have the slot you set up selected using the
          keypad. Press the numbers to enable/disable slots.

          Joe M.