Re: P25 Decode Adjustments - Followup

  • agcme2002
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 21, 2012
      Yes but it's not likely multipath because the problem happens even if I'm out in the open (say a very large field). There isn't anything to bounce extra signals from. It also goes away the moment I stop no matter where I am. Multipath failures depend on physical location more than velocity. If I'm in an urban canyon, there are going to be spots where reception just doesn't work because of multipath even if I'm standing still.