RE: [BCD396XT] Scanner Laws by State and Town

  • Robert Klamp Jr.
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2012
      Here I changed the title, now its on topic. And Ill even add some info in Illinois it is LEGAL to possess a scanner any where you want as long as you are not committing a crime.

      Bob

      Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Windows® phone.

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2012
        Florida is one of the most paranoid States in the Country. They have tried
        to outlaw scanners for years. They encrypt everything (SLERS). What is it
        that they are trying to hide? They need to change their nickname from "The
        Sunshine State" as far as scanners go there is no sunshine and no
        openness. The State Officials are a bunch of morons, but wait..... this
        is the State that spent weeks looking at chads and dimples on voter
        cards....... never mind.