Re: [BCD396XT] Re: system quick keys

  • Clark Rennie
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 2, 2012
      Jeffrey,
      Am I correct in thinking that you have programmed some Systems with System
      Quick Keys (SQK) and Group Quick Keys
      (GQK) but then don't know how to use them ?
      Using Quick Keys is not the same as locking or unlocking Systems.
      With Quick Keys, you activate or de-activate a system. Muck more flexible.

      During scanning, you can enable or disable single digit SQKs by pressing
      the corresponding [1 - 9, 0] key.
      For two-digit SQK's first press (period) [. / no / pri], then enter the two
      digits to enable or disable that SQK.

      For GQK s, during scanning, press the Function (on the left side) and then
      quickly press the assigned GQK.