Re: [BCD396XT] May have been mistaken

  • Scott Gee
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2012
      They could be eliminated, but why? It doesn't hurt anyone or anything. Just because you are tired of a certain topic is no reason whatsoever to stop the topic, even if only two others wish to continue it, provided the discussion stays relevant to those interested in the topic.

      Is people complaining about other people's posts a necessary part the group or can it be eliminated?

      Scott