May have been mistaken

  • RJH
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
      Hi all,

      I may have been mistaken, I thought I saw discussion of the GPS on the 396T, which I don’t think uses GPS Technology. Although, I will admit I thought only the Home Patrol used that technology.

      It’s just too bad subjects have to beaten to death here, okay we discussed GPS can we move on? No one ever updates their subject lines so you can’t follow anything.

      Right now, I have cleaned out everything from the list, except this post. It will be interesting to see how this appears when the next list is posted.

      Are things like this: the arrows a necessary part of posts or can they they eliminated

      <POST EDITED BY MODERATOR TO REMOVE UNNECESSARY CONTENT>
    • alan
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
        Hi,

        I have been given a Proscan text file.
        Is there a way to convert it to a file suitable for import
        to Free scan?
        Thanks for any assistance.
        regards
        Alan
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
          You should be able to open it up, copy the data, then
          import it into FreeScan using the EZ-Grab! function.

          You may have to import the data into Excel to get it into separate cells.

          Joe M.

          alan wrote:
          > Hi,
          >
          > I have been given a Proscan text file.
          > Is there a way to convert it to a file suitable for import
          > to Free scan?
          > Thanks for any assistance.
          > regards
          > Alan

        • David Johnson
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2012
            What about if you upload the file into the 396XT, then download it
            into Freescan?

            Sent from my iPhone

            On 02/09/2012, at 9:09, MCH <mch@...> wrote:

            > You should be able to open it up, copy the data, then
            > import it into FreeScan using the EZ-Grab! function.
            >
            > You may have to import the data into Excel to get it into separate cells.
            >
            > Joe M.
            >
            > alan wrote:
            >> Hi,
            >>
            >> I have been given a Proscan text file.
            >> Is there a way to convert it to a file suitable for import
            >> to Free scan?
            >> Thanks for any assistance.
            >> regards
            >> Alan

          • Scott Gee
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2012
              They could be eliminated, but why? It doesn't hurt anyone or anything. Just because you are tired of a certain topic is no reason whatsoever to stop the topic, even if only two others wish to continue it, provided the discussion stays relevant to those interested in the topic.

              Is people complaining about other people's posts a necessary part the group or can it be eliminated?

              Scott