Re: DC Adapter...

  • T
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 30, 2012
      Im sorry- That is not an OEM DC adapter. That is made by the same company that makes a tone of the aftermarket cell phone adapters. I know, Ive been in the business since 1999. The cost to the retailer $1.93. That being said. Even the ones that say "Uniden" on them and are sold by Uniden could be made by the same company. They just use heavier duty parts and wires.