Re: Trouble with P25 adjustments and squelch

  • dataman60435
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2012
      My squelch is set at "2" all the time as i had the same problem at "1" u did....As for the Decode levels it should be per "tower" as i see a difference in each digital tower site and 7-8 works on some and if i raise the #'s from 3-50= 7-8 to 15-100 = 10-15 on the decode then i get bad results and err: 50-75....I think its a real judgement call....