bcd396xt questions

  • darkstaropscenter
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2012
      i have 3 questions
      is there a new firmware ver out ?
      i need help on the fto how do you get this to work right?
      now i need to know how to set the right center frequency these areas 225.0000-400.0000 162.0000-174.0000 400.0000-420.0000 and other military and federal search bands as well if you could msg me or msg me on yahoo messenger and let know how to do this your help is much appreciated thank you
    • Uniden UPMan
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 25, 2012
        1. The latest firmware is always at http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/BCD396XTFirmwareUpdate. Not knowing what version is in your scanner, I cannot definitively answer your question.
        2. Depends on what you are doing that isn't working. There is a pretty good article in the RadioReference.com wiki. You might try reading up on it, there.
        3. Not sure what you mean by the "right center frequency."

        UpMan

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 25, 2012
          MODERATOR'S NOTE: I am actually responding to this in the RadioReference thread. No more responses from me, here.

          the firmware is 1.10.00 using bandscope 3 things it needs center frequency next span next stp

          --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, Uniden UPMan <uniden.upman@...> wrote:

          > 1. The latest firmware is always at http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/BCD396XTFirmwareUpdate. Not knowing what version is in your scanner, I cannot definitively answer your question.
          > 2. Depends on what you are doing that isn't working. There is a pretty good article in the RadioReference.com wiki. You might try reading up on it, there.
          > 3. Not sure what you mean by the "right center frequency."
          >
          > UpMan
          > UpMan FAQ: http://info.uniden.com/UnidenMan4/UpMan -- Please read before emailing me directly

        • John Gotti
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 8, 2012