RE: [BCD396XT] P25 Site advice

  • David Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2012
      Thanks. This one has all the control frequencies as one site.

      From: yahoogroups@...
      Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 13:39:56 +1000
      Subject: [BCD396XT] P25 Site advice

      I am in New South Wales Australia. We have a P25 Government Radio
      Network

      that tries to cover the whole state (800,642 square kilometres, or 319,129

      square miles). To do this there are about 162 base stations, all linked

      together.

      Am I better off putting all of the control frequencies into one site, or is

      it better to have a separate site for each base station, putting the control

      channel and alternate in?

      Thanks.