RE: [BCD396XT] Re: Scanning Help

  • Doug Johnson
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 13, 2012
      Gidday Ron,

      You certainly hit the nail right on the head.

      I think what you said should be put on our web page and also in the email when

      they join as this would stop a lot of unnecessary emails.

      These scanners require alot of effort and research to understand them and get them going.

      Definitely not a beginners scanner !

      Regards,

      Doug VK2XLJ

    • Kristy
      Message 2 of 17 , Jul 13, 2012
        Thank you everyone for your help today. I renewed my subscription to RR. I deleted all the systems I had on my scanner and started from scratch. So far it seems to be working. Haven't heard my local county yet but I'll give it some time. Thanks again!

        --- In BCD396XT@yahoogroups.com, "Kristy" <ziebarth715@...> wrote:

        > I've had my scanner for well over a year and never been able to figure it out. I have two groups: a conventional system and the ARMER group. My scanner will only scan the conventational group which has no channels in it. How do I get it to scan the ARMER system instead of the other one?

      • Gail Wisher
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 8, 2012
          It has been reported that OPD has sloved one of its problems with the p25 system . An AT and T transmiting any near the xmtr site was causing interference and once it was removed the system proformence improved.

          .