GROUP Quick Keys

  • Donald Chapman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 9, 2012
      I have noticed a quirk (maybe a bug), that does this very same thing. Try
      going through the menu and unlocking the group from the group setting menu.
      After that it seems to work fine using the previously mentioned technique.

      I am REALLY confused now.

      I have several conventional systems each with a handful of groups.

      To enable/disable a system, I can press the # of the system quick key while
      scanning. That works great.

      While scanning a system, I see the groups I've defined on the 2nd line.
      Well, I *DID* before whatever happened, happened.

      While scanning a system I tapped FUNC then the group quick keys I wanted to
      turn off. I must have turned them ALL off because now I don't see ANY
      listed for that system, and no combinations of FUNC and #'s restores them.

      Worse, it started scanning built-in 'services' which I had to figure out
      how to lock out.

      So, how do I re-enable groups within a conventional system? What did I do
      wrong?

      Donald W. Chapman
      N5RVR

    • Clark Rennie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 11, 2012
        I have and use a Jabra A210 Bluetooth Adapter with my BCD396XT. It's
        several years old and now the battery needs charging after
        just a couple of hours. Anyone attempted to change the battery in this
        adapter and what kind of battery is required ?
        I don't even see how to open the unit.

        Clark