Re: Squealing

  • T
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 6, 2012
      Happens pretty much on the freqs listed on this website, but not all. Mainly the PD freqs and a few of the fire and ems.

      http://www.nc911.org/html/frequencies.html

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 6, 2012
        You can. It's called IF exchange (or IFX). (FUNC-4 on the XT)

        Joe M.

        Tony Langdon, VK3JED wrote:
        > I thought you could shuffle the IF
        > frequency on the 396 around a little to minimise these issues.
      • Tony Langdon, VK3JED
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 6, 2012
          At 01:13 AM 7/7/2012, you wrote:
          >You can. It's called IF exchange (or IFX). (FUNC-4 on the XT)

          I knew I'd read it somewhere. That would be worth a try. :)

          73 de VK3JED / VK3IRL
          http://vkradio.com